Shelter Outfitters' beds are quality built. Our bunks and single beds are manufactured using laser cutting and robotic welding to ensure consistency. Metal beds are durable, require no tools for easy setup and resist bedbug infestations. The sleep surface is a Tubular Deck with button hook in style connector which is rated to 375 lbs.
There are reasons why the Series 600 beds are the best in the business:
• Built-in ladder and guardrails, non-demountable
• 375 lb weight capacity on top bunk
• 2" square post uprights and 1" square and 1/2" triangle cross tubes
• Tubular deck and button hook in style connector
• Rust-resistant, Epoxy powder coated finish
• Is certified to meet or exceed ASTM F 1427-13 "Standard Consumers Safety Specifications for Bunk Beds"
• Is certified to meet or exceed Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) 1213 "Safety Standard for Entrapment Hazard in bunk beds" and Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) 1513 "Requirement for Bunk Beds"
Dimensions (39" x 75" Standard Twin):
• Overall Width 42.5"
• Overall Length 82.5"
• Overall Height 74.5″
• Height to top of top deck on bunk 60"